Lectures & Conferences
The Power of Suggestion – Hypnosis Explained – Lecture and Demonstration
For Colleges, Universities, Psychology & Sociology Conferences.
From a minimum of 60 minutes to 2 hours – the presentation includes some film footage, a demonstration of Hypnosis and a Question & Answer session.
Andrew offers an accurate and articulate insight into a much misunderstood phenomenon, explaining Hypnosis in a way that is educational and informative, breaking through the myths and hocus pocus surrounding the subject, offering a real understanding of Hypnosis, Group Behaviour and Social Compliance Theory.
Please scroll down for more information…
Andrew Newton is senior lecturer in Hypnosis at the Hypnoseakademiet in Norway, Europe’s premier Hypnosis and EFT training school. He has held this position since 2008.
He is also is a regular speaker at Student Psychology A/AS level and general interest day Conferences for Phillip Allen Updates and a keynote speaker for Southwest Conferences.
Andrew Recently accepted an invitation to lecture in Hypnosis at Indian Institutes of Technology in Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat.
Andrew is a regular speaker at professional psychology & hypnotherapy conferences in the UK and has shared the platform with such experts as:
- Professor Richard Wiseman, Professor in the Public Understanding of Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire and acclaimed author of several books, including The Luck Factor;
- Professor David Wilson, Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Birmingham City University;
- Dr. Peter Lovatt, Principal Reader in Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire;
- Professor Simon Baron-Cohen, Professor of Developmental Psychopathology at the University of Cambridge;
- Gustav Kuhn, Lecturer in Psychology at Brunel University;
- Mike Cardwell, Senior Lecturer at Bath Spa University and former Chief Examiner AQA A;
- Phil Banyard, Nottingham Trent University London and former Cheif Examiner OCR;
- Cara Flanagan, Widely published author of A Level Psychology books;
- Professor Adrian Furnham, Professor of Psychology, University College, London;
- Alex Haslam, Professor of Social and Organizational Psychology at the University of Exeter;
- Professor Graham Davey, Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology at the University of Sussex;
- Professor Mark Griffiths, Chartered Psychologist and Professor of Gambling Studies at Nottingham Trent University;
- Dave Clarke, Chief examiner CIE Pre-U;
- Professor Sergio Della Sala, Human Cognitive Neuroscience, Edinburgh;
- Karen Duffy, Professor of Psychology, Manchester Metropolitan University;
- Dr. Graham Wagstaff, Professor of Psychology, University of Liverpool.
Fees on application
Please email us for more details and bookings.